The next few months will be difficult for all of us. We’re determined to do whatever we can to help our clients through this. The success of our business depends on how well we support the success of your business. Hence the name Fellowship – a group of people with a shared purpose. We’re all in this together.
Our first priority is the safety of our staff and clients
To maintain business continuity and provide the best possible service to our clients, we are:
- Monitoring the situation regarding Covid-19 and following the guidance of Government and Public Health England.
- Working from home with all of our staff and systems operating as normal.
- Conducting all meetings by conference call/video, rather than face to face.
- Holding daily team briefings to discuss the needs of our clients.
- Arranging phone/video calls with all clients to discuss how we can help you through this.
How can we help you?
We are all in the midst of an economic crisis. Things will stabilise, but we may well enter a recession. While it will be tempting to cut marketing budgets, there’s a risk this will only make things worse. Maintaining or increasing your visibility – when competitors are reducing theirs – could make all the difference in ensuring the long term stability of your business.
There’s a chance you’ll come out the other side in a stronger position. It may be a case of reviewing and reallocating your marketing spend to focus more tightly on those areas that will deliver the best returns over the next six months.
Reassuring your customers and suppliers
We can help produce urgent notices and messages of reassurance to your customers and suppliers. Whether on your website, by email, or social media, we will make this our highest priority.
Helping you add content to your website
It’s a really good idea for your team to be able to update your website. We can help with remote training via screenshare or video conferencing, as well as providing written guides.
Reviewing your marketing mix
Where your usual routes to market – e.g. face to face events, trade shows, etc – are no longer available to you, you may want to consider alternatives. Some of the things we can help you with are:
- Sales letters, advertisements and direct mail campaigns. All expertly written and designed to ensure maximum response.
- Precisely targeted paid search campaigns.
- Improving conversion rates on your website.
- Video (short clips and longer productions).
- E-commerce campaigns so your customers can continue to buy essential goods from the safety of their homes.
We’ve always seen ourselves as an extension of your marketing team. Or your outsourced marketing team for those of you without dedicated marketing staff. In the current crisis, this sense of fellowship feels more important than ever. In these unprecedented times, we remain committed to providing you with the very best service and advice.
We will be in touch shortly to arrange a phone or video call. Please feel free to call us first if you have any urgent concerns or queries.