Successful businesses are strong on branding, a key element of which is naming. Your brand name is often the first impression people get of your business. You need to choose it wisely.
- Does your choice of brand name project the type of brand you want to be seen as?
- Is it memorable, distinctive and relevant to your target audience?
- Is it simple, easy to spell and pronounce?
- Can you secure the right domain to go with it?
- Does it allow for the future development of your business?
However carefully you choose your brand name, people won’t always get it right. Occasionally people refer to our agency as ‘The Fellowship’.
I’ve always thought this sounds somewhat sinister. Rather like some kind of secret sect. Or as in ‘The Fellowship of the Ring.’
Actually, we’re just plain old Fellowship. But what’s the thinking behind that name?
The Cambridge Dictionary defines ‘fellowship’ as: “a group of people or an organisation with the same purpose.”
A shared purpose is a major driver of business success.
- benefit employee alignment, collaboration, motivation and satisfaction.
- lead to improved customer service, greater innovation and enhanced retention.
- help you attract top talent and turn customers into advocates.
So, what’s our purpose at Fellowship? What are we here for? (Beyond making a living.)
We’re here to help our clients thrive and make your business grow. So that you can realise your ambitions and dreams.
That’s easy enough for us to say. How do we go about it?
We focus on the fundamentals that drive marketing success. Building a brilliant brand and website for your business. So that you attract your ideal prospects. And convert casual interest into committed customers.
Your brand and your website are the twin engines of sustainable business growth. Get them right and your marketing budget will be an investment, not an expense.
You need to start with a strong strategy, story, style and symbols.
If that sounds like hard work, we’re here to help you. After all, we’re a group of people dedicated to ensuring your business succeeds.
We’re always happy to talk about how we can help you:
- clarify your purpose
- build a brilliant brand and website
- grow your business.
Give us a call on 01284 830888.
Or email email@example.com.